Saturday, January 5, 2013

Moving is EXPENSIVE.

Hey y'all!!

As I sit here alone...at 10:40...on a Saturday night... I decided to blog.. Yes I know I'm pathetic... leave me alone!

SO! Progress of moving! I started to pack up some stuff Thursday.. and some stuff turned into the majority of everything. My clothes are packed and in my truck. I have a HUGE tupperwear for random crap slowly filling. I have 4 boxes of dvd's ready to go (yes...Four). My futon mattress is in the truck. And today my mom and I went shopping so I now have a rug and a fridge... so more crap to add.. thank Sweet baby Jesus that I have a truck! Along with the rug and mini-fridge, we bought a bunch of little stuff that I'm BOUND to need.. so, hey, why not... LET'S START ANOTHER BOX! So that's a total of 3 'boxes', a fridge, a futon mattress, a rug, two organizing storage thingys, a quesadilla maker, a hamper, and a backpack probably full of clothes.. *Sigh* I'm only moving for 5 months.. you would think I'm moving for a year and across the country!! So excited to get gone!! I'm so ready to be out of here and with my Mr. President! :)

Nothing much going on here in the Gateway to the West... Pretty boring really! Next time I blog I will probably be farther west! :)

See ya real soon, Warrensburg, MO!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment