Monday, December 24, 2012

One step closer!

Hey y'all!

This isn't going to be a very long post, but I told y'all (for whoever is actually reading) that I would keep you up to date on my journey back to school.

Well yesterday I got my rooming assignment! I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE! :D
So I got a room, my classes, I just need a meal plan and to pack.. and I'm good!

So very excited to be back... I can hardly stand it.

~~~ TOPIC CHANGE ~~~

Just a little rant.. I find that I feel better after getting my frustrations out.. so here we go.. you may stop reading.

OK! So the 23rd (Sunday) was Jon's birthday.... his 21st birthday... Living in a town that mass produces one of the worlds leading beers...I'm a little bit of an alchy already and I am VERY jealous that he can go out and I can't. So last night (Saturday), I went to his house and we had a birthday dinner with his family and everything was all good and yaddi yadda. Well he, his dad, uncles, and a fraternity brother went out at about 11.. got back at 4. He also had tickets with his mom for Wicked today at 1... I laughed at his hungover-ness... and having to function before 9. :) (Yes.. I'm bitter.. and jealous... and a not nice person) AND on top of it.. he didn't even really want to see the show! He loves Wicked.. it was the company he was with... NEXT THING THAT PISSES ME OFF... He decides to go see 'the guys' in OHIO... ON NEW YEARS FREAKING EVE! Oooo.. i'm so upset..

Ok.. I guess I'm done. I'm just so excited to be back at school with him. I can't do with being away from him hardly more than a day.. it's been a year and a freaking half of being apart.... I need to make up for lost time...


UGH! Here's not the place to rant.. but oh well..



See ya real soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment