Monday, March 25, 2013

HELLOOOO BLOG-ISPHEAR!

This post is provided by the consumption of wine...

No, I'm not drunk. I've been working on this 3/4 of a bottle for about 2 hours... I've been doing homework sprinkled with Facebook and Twitter.  So I'm good. 

Just thought I'd post to keep y'all up to date. 

This is the first day back from Spring Break... which consisted of sitting in a dreary St. Louis and going to my cousins funeral... #JOY! And then the LAST day of spring break.... it snows....

I said last year "Next year... next year we will go to the beach.. we will have a 'typical college' spring break!" did that happen? NO! Curse not having money!!!


ANYWAY...ok... I'm starting to feel this bottle a little more... uh-oh.

Next order of business... I'm currently listening to Celtic Women Christmas album... My current obsession with all things Ireland is kinda bad. But at least I found a new obsession to give Disney a break.. :)

I want to go to Europe SOOO freaking bad.. all I can kinda think about really. Next thing you know, I'll start talking in an accent.. dunno from where... but it won't be American. :)


Ok, Lizz... Step AWAY from the computer... YIKES.

See y'all real soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment