Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello Disney Newbie Followers!!

I'm in a PARTICULARLY content mood. Nothing is OVERLY bad and I just ate so I'm in a pretty good mood! :)

I've had some issues with my truck as of late.  About 2 weeks ago my tranny went out and then about a week ago I lost all oil pressure... and had to get it towed 3 blocks which cost me 50 dollars to find out that it had the wrong filter in it... So of course we go to Valvoline bitching that they messed up... turns out they don't use that type of filter... so who's to blame now... The mystery thickens and still needs to be solved.. DUN DUN DUNNNNNN....

But on a less Clue note... 

School is going well. I'm enjoying all of my classes.  I was in the library today for about 3 hours working on a Religion study guide for a test on Tuesday... SUPER FUN!!! But life seems to be going well since I've been back at school. Just enjoying life of a college student.... which currently involves watching Harry Potter and eating microwaved butter noodles in my dorm on a Thursday night... (Oh how I hate so close yet so far from being 21 in a college town... SIGH)  


And now to a 'World'ly note...

I am itching SO much for Disney as of late... Just to be there in the warm and sun... oh man. So totally home sick. I've made a friend via twitter and her husband is actually a cast member and she is in the parks almost everyday... so talking with her helps quite a bit.  I just can't wait for the day that Jon and I are able to move down there. I know it may not be normal for that to be my dream... to move to Florida to be closer to Disney... But that's what I want. Probably wont happen until later in life.. but I grew up DREAMING about WDW and didn't get it until I was 18. I want to give my kids all the opportunities growing up that I didn't have. Don't get me wrong please, I had a great childhood.. I wasn't spoiled, I was blessed.  I didn't have a cell phone until I was 16 either... Made me a good person, in my eyes of course compared to some people.  So I want my kids to grow up like Jon did... Blessed to be able to go to Disney every two years for two weeks at a time.  It's officially been over a year since I've been to Disney... this is bad.. but I'm in college.. not really supposed to have the money for a Disney trip.. :( 
Oh well. 
That's all for now.

See ya real soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment